To best serve your healthcare needs and to make your visit as pleasant as possible, we have compiled the following information.
As a courtesy to all of our patients, call ahead to schedule appointments and arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. That gives you time to provide us with some necessary information.
Confirmation and Cancellation
48 hours prior to your appointment, you will receive a phone call from our appointment reminder system, reminding you of your upcoming appointment. If unable to keep your scheduled appointment, call our office 24-hours in advance. Your call allows us to provide continuous care to all of our valued patients. If you fail to give us notice of
your cancellation, the following is enforced:
- First missed appointment: no charge
- Second missed appointment: $25.00 charge
- Third missed appointment: $25.00 charge and possible dismissal from the practice
Visiting Us for the First Time
Thank you for choosing Ardmore Family Practice as your medical home. Our goal is to make your first visit as convenient and comfortable as possible. To help us achieve this goal, arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete necessary information on iPad.
Remember to bring:
- Your insurance card(s)
- All completed registration forms - Click here to access forms.
- Photo identification required for ages over 18
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency and any herbal or nutritional supplements you take.
- Information about your medical and surgical history and your previous medical records sent to our office prior to your visit.
If you find yourself in a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department. Please know which Emergency Rooms are approved by your insurance company.
After Hours, Weekends, Holidays
After hours, weekends, and holidays calls are directed to a remote voice mailbox which immediately alerts the on call clinical staff or physician. Please leave your name, phone number and a brief description of the problem. The on-call clinical staff will respond as quickly as possible. Medical calls are triaged by one of our clinical staff.
Please use evening and night calls for emergency conditions only. We will not schedule appointments, prescribe medications or authorize refills, including refills for pain medications and antibiotics.